Wednesday, December 2, 2009

on the 2nd day of christmas...

the heavens opened up in the Top End! we have had a very wet, stormy start to the day... the first wet start to the day so far this Wet Season - usually they are late afternoon storms. A quick pic taken out my back door this morning...





Last night was the chrissy concert - here's a couple of pics of the kids dressed up ready to go... one cheeky little boy here, lol






Off shortly to go and sign our home loan documents - only 12 more sleeps till settlement... weeeeeeee!!!  :)

I have decided how to run my RAK giveaway for my 12 days of xmas blogging - everyone who visits and leaves a comment will get one entry into the draw (for each comment). Join my followers and you will get another entry. If you already follow please leave a comment if you wish to join in. At the end of the 12 days I will collate all the names and randomly draw a winner. The winner will receive a scrap pack, packed to brim with goodies. Will try and get a photo together for you over the coming days. Ready, Set, Go!

6 comments:

  1. He he he, cheeky indeed, they are growing up so fast Tash. Looking forward to seeing you all settled into your own home for Christmas too. All the best with the packing and moving lovey x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tash - your boys are So cute...& what a fun photo!!

    Oh the humidity...it must be high!!

    Love Deb xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome idea tash oh i wish it would rain at my house its so dry love the cute pics of the kids ....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Bella
    Great photos, you've just reminded me that we need to get a wiggle on with our Christmas pic!! Love Gab, Aidan Owen n Isabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute pics of the boys Tash, they're growing up so fast! And look how wet it is there, bet you're enjoying that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bottom pic of the boys for your Christmas pic for rello's - it's cutiepatootie :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)