Monday, November 30, 2009

the triumphant return of my MOJO, lol

woohoo!! I scrapped!! I was beginning to get really worried there for a while, I have not scrapped for ages. Can't even remember when. It's probably been about 2-3 months!!!!!! :0 But had a huge clean of my scrap stash, sold a pile of stuff I don't use at our yard sale over the weekend, RAK'd a heap more and in all of that found my mojo lurking!  Not layout yet but that's ok... I have a gazzillion photos I need to sort and get printed, but that will come in the New Year when I actually time to sit down and sort them all out!

I signed up to the LSBS Kris Kringle swap - that's what got me going. I'm really happy with my little gift too... here's a little sneak peak.



and here it is all wrapped ready to be popped under my recipients chrissy tree!




off to write myself yet another to-do list for the coming days. wish me luck, lol.

thanks for visiting  :)

1 comment:

  1. I am very excited i can't wait to open it on xmas day Tash...Thanks honey!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)