Wednesday, April 22, 2009

a week of scrapping

I've been making sure I make time in my day every day lately to do even just a little bit of scrapping, it makes me feel so much better. Here's what I've done lately...

This first one was all I managed to get done for the Enchanted Scrapbooking CC.... love how it turned out.


These two were for challenges at our CC at LSBS.... gosh that was a funny CC!!!




This one is for the monthly sketch challenge over at Scrap Therapy. You also had to incorporate 'chocolate' into the layout somehow either in the pics or colours or with words....



I have also done a bit of challenge blog hopping so have a few in the pipline for those... back soon with more to share. thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. Your back pain hasn't stopped you creating great layouts!! These layouts are great... all of them.. I adore them... particarly the chocolate layout... that is lovely.. mmm chocolate .. I want some.. LOL.. Thanks for stopping in for our Cybercrop... will have to distance scrap together again soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the well wishes Tash :) You sure have been creating up a storm - loving all the fun bright colours!! and how cute is your little chocolate coloured boy :)
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)