Friday, April 17, 2009

Let's get physical!!


Tonight is cybercrop time at LSBS, come on over and join in the fun and games... you never know you may just get to flex your muscles' ;)


I'm seriously running out of time today as Isaac has just woken after only 1 hour sleep (arrrggghhh!!!!) but I promise I'll be back with some layouts and that tag later on.


Enchanted Scrapbooking also have their first ever CC tonight so pop on over there and see what fairy goodness they are getting up to! Bye.
PS SO glad it's Friday and CC night - hubby is under strict to NOT be home late and I'm off duty from 6.30pm!!! Glad my scrap room door has a lock on it and I have music so I can pretend I can't hear them!! Nasty aren't I? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)