Saturday, February 28, 2009

I can't decide which one - HELP!!

Well I've spent the best part of this evening fiddling round with the settings on here, and the more I look at the background I chose the more I actually don't like it! I stumbled across this tonight while blog hopping and think I might buy one. It's called Blog Couture designed by Rhonna Farrer... she's one of my fave designers. They are US$1.50 each which I reckon is fine ;)

so which one do you like???

I like this one or this one or this one. well actually I like them all which is the problem!! plus then there is the matching banners, which some I love but then not so fussed on the backgrounds!! help! I think I might sleep on it... but please give me your opinion! thanks :)

PS this is my 3rd post today (this must be a record for me!! see the others below!)

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you made a decision - very pretty!

    Cheers,
    Pepper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tash, the first one, pink/blue, but then I love pink so am a bit biased. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this new LO but am I suppose to be seeing something in the header? I know I've been unwell but I'm starting to worry I'm going blind.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)