Friday, September 11, 2009

It's that time of the month again!

No not that time - well it is actually (LOL!!) but I'm talking about the monthly CC over at LSBS. This month it's all about the men in our lives.

Here's a little sneak peak at my challenge.


And this is the full layout from the blind scrap that I gave you a peek of yesterday...


I'm in the middle of a huge re-organisation of my scrap desk/space - I've realised that my mojo has been missing as my space is not working for me set out as it is since we moved house. SO I went and bought a few storage things today and hope to rectify that! Back with before and after pics soon.

Thanks for visiting :)

2 comments:

  1. That's what I need to do too...reorganise my scrap space to find my mojo that's hiding under all the junk! Love the colours in your LO Tash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Tash. I'm still popping into LSBS for CCs but haven't had much time for much else this year. Look forward to this weekend though! <3
    Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)