Wednesday, September 9, 2009

ARTastic September

This month over at the ARTastic challenge blog we are featuring Kandinsky and his painting titled, 'On White II'

This is my interpratation of the challenge. I was inspired by the colours in the Kandinsky painting (although mine has turned out a bit brighter than the painting) and also by the general layout which I drew a rough version of and used as a sketch for my layout. A vague resemblence I think, lol. Also added in some thick black doodling to connect it back to the painting.



Make sure you head on over and check out the rest of the DT layouts. There have also been quite a number of awesome entries already uploaded. So good to see that everyone is loving the concept.

I finally have some mojo again (thank goodness - was getting a bit worried there for a while) Have been playing with a DT kit from LSBS and am LOVING it. Will be sharing soon.

And I also just wanted to share this super gorgeous photo of my beautiful boys taken a couple of weeks ago outside Leroy's classroom. They just adore each other, and I think you can really see it here. BIt spesh aren't they? I know I'm a bit biased but.......

bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)