Tuesday, May 12, 2009

wow what a busy couple of weeks!!

I've had my mum & her hubby visiting this past week or so... was so tops to see them, it's been almost a year. The boys just adored having Nanna here as much as she did.... so cute. Have so many amazing piccies to share but that will be next time (or in an upcoming layout *wink* ) as I have not even got them off the camera yet!! :0

Had a couple of exciting things happen tho... I was asked to join the Creative Team for the ARTastic challenge blog. I was so stoked when Ally asked me to join, I love the concept that she's come up with.. something a bit different. This months artist is Dali, you can see it here. I have not done it yet (so naughty) but I've been so busy with mum... they just left yesterday and I'm slowly getting back into my normal routine! It's nearing the top of my To-Do list!
I also found out I won a prize for this layout in the 123 challenge for April!!!! how cool is that!? first one I've done for them in over a year too - me thinks I better do some more. lol. Can't wait to spend the voucher too... been on a major scrap spending diet (man that sucks doesn't it?!)


Also on my to-do list though is getting through this months DT pack for LSBS (which has some very yummy new American Crafts things in it and which I did some of today) and organising a Pirate Themed Birthday Party for my big boy who is turning 5 on the 24th. OMG 5 years!!!!!!!!!!!

Be back soon with more. thanks for visiting xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Tash!
    Love this layout of Leroy, lots of color and love your journaling. Isn't Artastic just a fantastic site, I love designing for Ally too :)
    cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought I'd pop in and say hi Tash, you have some wonderful layouts, have enjoyed looking, Tiff :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on making the artastic team tash..that's awesome.
    And congrats on winning 123. Your layout is gorgeous as always.

    I can't believe Leroy is already turning 5!! Pirate theme sounds fun. Can't wait to see pics.

    Hugs
    Kr.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the artastic spot Tash... Dali is one of my favourite artists so will have to check it out, also congrats on your challenge win :) Love this fun page too!
    Aga xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)