Monday, August 17, 2009

a massive scrapping clearance sale....

is on right now over at Scrap Pile. here's the blurb from the home page...

Scrap Pile has sold but all stock must go.
The final sale is coming to an end with 75% off storewide and 85% off clearance products. This sale ends at 6pm Tuesday 18th August.


I have placed a couple of orders now, lol. The first a couple of weeks ago when I first discovered this (sorry for not sharing sooner - kept forgetting) and another one last night. I had my eye on these Karen Foster school memory albums which were originally $30 each, I scored 2 for $7.50 each. How cool is that?! (They were $12 when I first saw them and didn't order them...not quite sure what they would be like, but when I saw it was still there and there were two I took it as a sign. rofl, talk about talk yourself inot buying something!!) hehe...
Also got a pile of other stuff too... love having just a teensy bit of money to spend on myself and scrap supplies (nothing has changed except for priorities). Speaking of money... in just over 12 months the 4th annual LSBS retreat is on in Sydney. And I am going!! woohoo!! I also had to set this weeks 52 Pick Up challenge at so took the opportunity to have everyone make a scrap stash cash tin... here's mine...

be back soon with a huge pile of things from the Claytons Retreat and the August CC. thanks for visiting :)

1 comment:

  1. Love your scrapping money box tin!!! Very cute and clever...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)