Monday, July 5, 2010

it's been too, too long

it has been a long time since I last updated here.. been hanging out too much on Facebook, lol. I have been doing some scrapping... not a whole lot but perhaps a few pages each week, just whenever I feel like it. It has been nice to have no pressure and just create when I like. No photos of anything though, but I will! I am also working on something else.... here's a little teaser of something I have 'cooking'... any guesses? Is anyone still reading after such a long MIA period?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tash, its been a long time since I visited your blog too.

    Its been good chatting with you on Facebook, it gets addictive though. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still around... via my blog feed reader... but I will confess to having moved your feed into the 'infrequent bloggers' category.

    :)

    Look forward to seeing more of the sneak peak.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to visit and comment on my blog. I appreciate it :)